Designed to care for the special health and wellness needs of mid-life women, the Mercy Comfort Health Center for Women will open spring 2017. Located at 1601 NW 114th Street in Clive, the center will offer comprehensive, coordinated care—all under one roof.
The center will offer the following services:
- Comprehensive breast care services through the Katzmann Breast Center
- Urogynecology and pelvic floor health services
- Menopausal and sexual support services
- Weight and nutritional counseling
- Mental and brain health services
- Imaging services
These foundational services will be complimented by specialty services such as cardiology, plastics, endocrinology and therapeutic massage.
The Center is designed to be patient-centric. The space encourages collaboration among the interdisciplinary care provider team through a shared work space. At the same time, private patient spaces enable each woman to receive coordinated care in one setting. In addition, a nurse navigator will be available to facilitate collaboration between the patient’s primary care provider and the Women’s Center medical team ensuring seamless care.
Fueled by Your Generosity
As witnessed throughout Mercy’s history, philanthropy plays an important role in ensuring Mercy offers the most needed, advanced and quality health care services possible. It is a standard begun by the Sisters of Mercy over a century ago and continues today.
The first to answer the call was the Comfort Family Foundation who pledged a lead gift of $8.5 million in support of the $14.2 million project budget. Community philanthropy is helping us complete this transformational project. Your gifts will help us:
- Support the completion of the building project by making a tribute gift in honor of the women in your life who have given you inspiration, care and hope. Naming opportunities still exist.
- Provide comfort and care to other women in need of these vital health and wellness services. Your gifts will help us provide support and enhance the patient experience.
- Support the care giving team by providing ongoing patient education, community outreach and the development of innovative programming serving the needs of women for generations to come.
Excellent Care. Compassionate Care. Coordinated Care. This is the culture of the Mercy Comfort Health Center for Women. If you are interested in learning more about the services offered by the clinic or if you would like to make a gift in support of this transformational clinic, please contact Mercy Foundation at (515) 247-3248 or Mercy Foundation. Your generosity – both today and tomorrow – is our future and brings hope and care to thousands of women for generations to come. Join us in this legacy.